Friday, August 29, 2008

London Bus Strike

Thanks to today's London bus strike, it took me a little bit over an hour to get to work when it usually takes me no more than 10 minutes on regular days. If it wasn't for the kind gent who actually told me that the friggin' bus ain't coming today, I would still sit there and wait. If I was lucky enough to have a car I could actually make it in 30 seconds to work :-D.

Never did a single morning pass by when I did not mentally swear and curse at the buses that never came on time. It almost always makes me wanna buy me own ride.

But then again, you'll have to deal with all the pain that goes with it: left-hand traffic (I won't survive a day I swear. Either that or someone else will die), MOT hassles, taxes, insurance, charges, and of course - I almost forgot - the rising high gasoline prices.

Nah... I'll just have to work on my temper then.

0 comments:

Back to TOP